Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Johnson Funnies




Duane: "You are my NEMESIS"
(ha ha ha)

Kelty: "Honey, what does 'nemesis' mean?"

Duane: "Arch-Enemy"

Kelty: "Oh. Ok. Just making sure it wasn't something bad"



Kelty: "I don't understand gymnastics. It's like ballet. Practice, practice practice. And then people come to watch you'cause they feel bad that you practiced so much. And then you go and practice some more"



Duane, explaining some physical science related to straws and liquid:

"You can't suck in space"

Kelty: "I should go there!"




"Well. . . poop!"

-Kelty on the can, constipated



Duane: "So if there is no gold backing paper money, that means it's really not worth anything"

Kelty: "If it's not worth anything, I wish people would give more money to ME"



Kelty: "I know that there has to be opposition in all things, but does it have to be, like, all
things?"



Have a happy day :)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I just love all your interchanges! You two really have Fun with a capital F together.