Friday, April 30, 2010

STOMP

Duane surprised me with the most wonderful evening out! In celebration of our 6th year of marriage (wow, has it really been that long, time really does fly) Duane purchased tickets to see the musical sensation: STOMP


Before skipping off to the show, Duane and I arranged for our FIRST babysitter (how cool is that?!) and Rella was in good hands with a friend of mine from school. Here is the little vocalist preparing for her night with Targol





What I didn't know until that night was that DINNER was included. We ate with a group of friends at the oldest Italian Resteraunt in Chicago: Italian Village. It had a fun Atmosphere:


I enjoyed some of the best lasagna I've ever had! here a picture with our group, at a bar right before the show: Nick is on the far left, then there is Shawn, Ross, Stephanie, and Duane.


The show was here: At the Bank of America Theater in Downtown Chicago

It was so neat! The actors/Actresses were amazing dancers, and presented an entire 2 hours of music using common objects (brooms, dustpans, sticks, trash cans, street signs, ect) It was very entertaining, and even though NONE of the actors spoke at any point during the show, you could see their unique characters.


Thank you Honey for a Wonderful Night!




1 comment:

Chels said...

I LOVE STOMP!!! I went to see them in San Francisco several years ago, and they were so awesome! I loved how funny they were, even without words. Good times. Happy Anniversary!