Friday, July 16, 2010

Good Times

I've been enjoying being a mom in the city! One of the great things about living here: I can decide to go get something at the store, put Rella in the stroller, and ten minutes later - We've arrived. The other day I decided to get her a doorway bouncer (you know those things that hang in the doorway and kids are strapped in and bounce up and down?) I had been reading about how these little toys can help develop coordination and muscle. I decided to get the more economical (my nice work for "cheapy-cheapy") version, and it was comically too big for Rella


She did, however, enjoy sucking on the sides - a good 20 minute activity (while mommy quickly reads about Freud in her textbook)


Here's a little video if your interest is sparked:

1 comment:

Leah said...

This is hilarious! She seems to enjoy it even if she is too small. AND, how cool is it that you and Duane have made a goal to learn a new musical instrument this year! Way to go.