Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Visiting Grace





This Post is coming MUCH too late - but I had the opportunity to visit my beautiful new nice "Grace" at the end of May (Thank you Jill and Arian for letting me hold her!)



Grace came into the world through c-section with a very brave momma. When my Mom and I drove into St. George Utah (My brother and his family live in Mesquite, NV, but the best hospital for this birth was an hour away in St. George) it was the DAY OF the birth - and the new parents still welcomed us with open arms. If you notice a white patch on Grace's head, it's from an IV delivering needed nutrients as the little one needed to be in the NICU for a couple of days.



Thank you, Grace, for coming into the world.

1 comment:

Jill Lewis said...

Thanks Kelty. This is really sweet. I'm glad to see you have a photo holding Grace in the hospital since we didn't get one with our camera. It was so special to have you with us on her birthday.