Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family fun in the Chicago Winter

With the kind encouragement of my sister - I have decided to become an online presence again (YAY!) and post some pictures and stories from our December and November here in Chicago. This endeavor is immensely easier now that finals are over (and my typing fingers are refreshed :)

Rella and I enjoy the array of options for activities here in chicago, but first of all ,there is quite a bit of fun to be had at the fort:


I just LOVE buying craft supplies and seeing what Rella does with them - here she is playing with paints.

She decided to do some "body paint" as well

Here we were making paints out of : Flour, Water, Food coloring

For a Radiology Conference (held in the massive Mckormwick Center in Downtown Chicago) Leah and Cody came to town! Leah was just in time to help cut Rella's hair (thank you leah! I don't really know what I would have done :)


This is just a nice classic picture of Rella in one of her contemplative moods - doesn't she look like Duane with those big eyes?

I will be doing a separate post on some of the activities we have done this month!
If you still check my blog - good for you! You have been steadfast, my friend :)


2 comments:

Chels said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. It looks like you and Rella are having lots of fun!

Leah said...

So thrilled to see my little niece up on the blog! Love the craft pictures. Keep those posts comin'!