Sunday, April 4, 2010

Arian's Visit

It's now been two weekends since my brother, Arian, came to visit (It's better to blog late than never, eh?) and it was a memorable weekend.

To describe Arian in a few words: he is an energetic, devoted, service-oriented, live life to the fullest kind of guy. You can be sure that Arian always has a book full of cool ideas for activities, just begging to be enjoyed. His devotion to his family is unquestionable, and Duane and I enjoy being apart of that group :) Oh, and I couldn't forget to mention work-ethic while we are on the topic of Arian. As a realator for Pulte Homes, in "Sun City" Mesquite Nevada, Arian has topped the charts in home-sales, and I have the suspicion that it's due mainly to his hard work and effort (and his Charisma helps too, in a genuine way).

When Arian and Duane get together, it's like the "Brain Lab" has landed, and they are always thinking of good business ideas and having deep discussions on every topic imaginable.

And of course, Rella got to get some "Arian-style" bonding time :D (Arian was also a great help when he was awake - I just think it's sweet how easily he can fall asleep)


We enjoyed our weekend- hitting several of the hottest spots in Chicago:

Navy Pier
Ghiradellis
Museum of Science and Industry





Thanks for coming Arian! We sure enjoyed having you :)

2 comments:

Jill Lewis said...

"Brain Lab" -I am cracking up! Truer words were never spoken. I love the boyish optimism they exhibit in solving the problems of the world, creating successful businesses, and confidently sharing opinions in their conversations. They are the "long-lost-friends" that come together to mentally save the world! I love it! Thanks for being such fabulous hosts while Arian visited! We love you Johnsons.

Anonymous said...

Kelty, that was a nice post! I love hearing about myself, secretly one of my favorite topics of discussion :). I really really enjoyed being with you and Duane and Rella. Yes, the conversations were enriching with both of you! I loved spending time with Rella and enjoyed feeling of her good and tender spirit. I cant wait to see you again in June! Love you!