Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Swedish Baby



Yep, a Swedish baby (for those of you without insider sources into the swedish world) is just as sweet, if not sweeter than, the acclaimed swedish fish (lol)

My FAVORITE candy by the way (hmmm, this picture just makes me want to eat some)


Rella and I breathed a sigh of relief when our good friend Targol came back from a visit to Sweden (where her family lives) Targol has been a wonderful friend of mine and caretaker for Rella, and she brough back several gifts from her beautiful country for both of us. Highlighted here, a swedish hat for Rella! Pretty soon all the babies on the block will be wanting one. For me and Duane, we delightfully consumed some Swedish chocolate (seriously delicious) that Targol brough back for us. Thanks Targol!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

NO WAY!! Swedish Fish is my favorite candy too!! I love love love them. I've always wanted to know though, do they have swedish fish in Sweden? :)

Christina said...

Sweden?? Sweet! Those are the best colors to sport, I think. But maybe I'm just biased. Sverige är det bästa landet i hela världen!!!