Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WAAAYYY TOOO LONG!

Yes, It's been way too long between posts - would it help if I had a great excuse?

My leg was amputated
I lost my mind
Chicago was leveled by a wave from lake Michigan
I am . . . kelty.

Yes, I think that last one will do.

Well, if there are any readers left out there, here's a little bit about us:

Equine Therapy Poster Fair - Monday, June 20th

(insert photo here, in your mind, of me and a poster - I am between computers and don't have any photo's right now!)


Yesterday, for three hours, I had a chance to present my poster on Equine Therapy. Any surprise I choose equine therapy? I hope not :)

Here's the scoop: At the end of our 200 hours of service for Grad school, we prepare and present a poster on what we did. Then all the school (and some judges for a prize) come to see the posters and ask questions.

No, I didn't win any prizes, but I did meet some awesome people! (even better, in some ways)

2 comments:

Leah said...

We are here, we are here, we are here, just like the little people on the speck in Hoton Hears a Who. Yes, of course you still have readers and we LOVE updates!

Ginger said...

I'm here too.

Glad your leg wasn't amputated and I'm especially glad you're KELTY!

Love, Mom